February 27, 2014

February Reimbursement winnner Levi

Congratulations, Levi B.! 

Levi is our February Tuition Reimbursement Winner! 

He'll be getting a check from us soon. You could be next!

"My name is Levi. I'm 27 years old and from north central Kansas. This course has been an amazing experience. Our instructor Rhonda Mehl has been a powerful inspiration and guide for furthering my passion in helping others. The wecareonline curriculum and structure has given me the flexibility, confidence and knowledge to continue my education and personal development. I look forward to applying this reimbursement to my next step of taking the CMA program with wecareonline." - Levi

Students registered for a Nurse Aide course will automatically be placed in a monthly drawing to win reimbursement of their course tuition. The monthly drawings will choose one student to win a reimbursement.

If you want to know how to get in on this Click Here for more information.

Remember, before you can win, you have to register for a Nurse Aide course - See our course catalog Click Here.

Or go to our website Click Here.

No comments:

Post a Comment