February 26, 2015

5 Amazing Soups - Healthy Meals in a Bowl

Let’s face it! Salad is to summer as soup is to winter! We need to be energized but we also need to be comforted. And this winter as been quite a snowy one for some of you!
I have 5 of my favorite but also most popular ones on my blog site. I love to create with what I have at home. You don’t need any store-bought broth to make a soup. You only need water, veggies and imagination! As usual, these recipes are very healthy. You can integrate them in your diet!
Enjoy and keep warm!

Cauliflower and roots soup
Vegetable soup is an easy way to get rid of whatever you have left in your fridge! I love a creamy texture and this time instead of adding my herbs while it was cooking, I made a flavored oil.

Red lentil soup
I wanted something so simple, any beginner in the kitchen could do it, and also something very budget-friendly. 

For More Recipes and original article.

Become a restorative Aide.

No comments:

Post a Comment