March 29, 2010

What CNA's Want

Last week I did an informal survey on my social networks. I asked "What do CNA's want from their job? Better pay? Better hours?" I received quite a few replies stating that better pay and better hours are a given. Wouldn't we all want to be paid better and set our own hours? Of course! So here are the other replies - condensed.

1. Respect, Respect, Respect!
"Respect from DON and/ or co-workers. Then the better job you do you get a raise....I don't see the CNA getting any credit."
2. More Help

3. A Voice
"I can deal with the pay, and the hours, what I want is a voice."
4. A Place to Make Me Feel Good About What I'm Doing
"Everybody wants better pay and hours, but ultimately they want some place to hang their hat, that makes them feel good."
Great input everyone!  Thanks!

Upgrade your CNA license - Med Aide, Restorative Aide - Click Here

 

No comments:

Post a Comment