March 10, 2015

Tuition Reimbursement Winner for February

Congratulations, Jennifer! 

Jennifer is our Tuition Reimbursement Winner for February! 

She will be getting a refund from us soon. You could be next!

"I am 32 years old and a mother to four wonderful boys ages ranging from 16 - 3 years old. I have been married for almost a year to a wonderful man that is very supportive. I decided to become a nurse because I like to help people and working as a medical clerk for about 3 years has help me discover which way to further my career. I am excited to better my family and myself in this endeavor. I am excited that I got the tuition reimbursement as this will help us pay for some other expenses that is needed for me to continue my education and life goals to better my family and me."
- Jennifer Mitchell.

Students registered for a Nurse Aide course will automatically be placed in a monthly drawing to win reimbursement of their course tuition. The monthly drawings will choose one student to win a reimbursement.

If you want to know how to get in on this Click Here for more information.

Remember, before you can win, you have to register and pay for a Nurse Aide course - See our course catalog Click Here.

Or go to our website Click Here.

No comments:

Post a Comment