April 15, 2015

Tuition Reimbursement Winner for March

Congratulations, Calley! 

Calley is our Tuition Reimbursement Winner for March! 

She will be getting a refund from us soon. You could be next!

"My name is Calley B., I grew up on a farm near a very small town in northeast Kansas.  I am currently a student at Washburn University and I was just recently accepted into the nursing program and will begin in the fall of 2015.  I chose to receive my CNA, because I believe that the experience that I will receive while working in this position will truly help me while I continue into nursing school.  

I really enjoyed this course offered through We Care Online, it was a great learning experience and I can now say that I will be certified to help the ones in need.  I cannot explain how grateful I am for winning this chance of reimbursement. Receiving my money back will help out a tremendous amount with the cost of nursing school."
- Calley B.

Students registered for a Nurse Aide course will automatically be placed in a monthly drawing to win reimbursement of their course tuition. The monthly drawings will choose one student to win a reimbursement.

If you want to know how to get in on this Click Here for more information.

Remember, before you can win, you have to register and pay for a Nurse Aide course - See our course catalog Click Here.

Or go to our website Click Here.

No comments:

Post a Comment