December 2, 2015

Tuition Reimbursement Winner for November

Congratulations, Shaunte! 

Shaunte is our Tuition Reimbursement Winner for November! 

His facility will be getting a refund from us soon. You could be next!

"Hi everyone! My name is Shaunte'. I'm 24 years old and am from Belle Fourche, SD. I currently work in Spearfish, SD. I'm working as an RA for the next few weeks as I train for my CNA license so I can familiarize myself with the residents, employees and facility. I'll start working as a CNA upon completion. I'll go to school this next year at WDT out of Rapid City, SD to become an LPN. I've worked in assisted living facilities since I was 18 and immediately knew it was my calling so I am excited to take it one step further into a career I am so passionate about. 

      This class has been a great help in bettering my knowledge in the field of becoming a nursing assistant. It's very thorough yet still easy to understand. I've already learned many new things and am confident that once I have completed this course I will walk away from it being the best nursing assistant I am capable of. Bonnie has been an amazing help in always answering my questions efficiently and giving helpful advice. I am very grateful to have had this opportunity.
       

 Thank you!- Shaunte P.

Students registered for a Nurse Aide course will automatically be placed in a monthly drawing to win reimbursement of their course tuition. The monthly drawings will choose one student to win a reimbursement.

If you want to know how to get in on this Click Here for more information.

Remember, before you can win, you have to register and pay for a Nurse Aide course - See our course catalog Click Here.



Or go to our website Click Here.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Shaunte! Frankly speaking, it’s great that students registered for a Nurse Aid Course have such a wonderful opportunity. Well, I would not count on that but I would definitely register in the program to try to win tuition reimbursement. It would be great to get the money spent on tuition back and to use it for your needs. However, I think that Nurse Aid Course gives its students a chance to get the quality knowledge and build a career in medicine. Also, I’d recommend them to try master resume writing services NYC to get a good job after graduation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really interesting post. I think if you would like to become a pro writer and write books you should have a writing skills at the highest level but to be honest, I just prefer to use this website. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing this interesting and useful info. Do you like to use somi kind of the best term paper service if you need to write a really professional article?

    ReplyDelete