March 3, 2016

Your Strongest Friendship May Be a Long Distance One

1. Time together is so special.

We see one another so rarely that any time together is a gift. There is no room for small spats or any kind of conflict because every minute that goes by is another minute till we have to say goodbye again. Every second counts. We are so cautious never to waste time on anything but loving, supporting and listening to one another.

2. We’re really comfortable with the fact that we have other friends.

I have had friends in the past who need constant reassurance that I like them best of all. I have been that friend a lot, too, in some of my friendships, but never with any of my faraway friends. When you’re in a long-distance friendship, you can’t expect that from somebody. Of course we have other friends. Thank god you have other friends. There’s no need to constantly confirm our definitive friend ranking because we know that long-distance friends are on a different list altogether.

3. There is a bigger freedom for growth.

When I met my best friend, we both had braces and bad taste in music.

For More and Original Article.

Ready to take a Medical Terminology Class?

No comments:

Post a Comment