June 10, 2015

Tuition Reimbursement Winner for May

Congratulations, Hannah! 

Hannah is our Tuition Reimbursement Winner for May! 

She will be getting a refund from us soon. You could be next!

"My name is Hannah. I have three sisters one being my twin sister. I am a prenursing student at Wichita state and am applying for the nursing program for the spring semester. I am so appreciative for this reimbursement!! I just moved into a house and this will help for this years tuition!"

- Hannah S.

Students registered for a Nurse Aide course will automatically be placed in a monthly drawing to win reimbursement of their course tuition. The monthly drawings will choose one student to win a reimbursement
.

If you want to know how to get in on this Click Here for more information.

Remember, before you can win, you have to register and pay for a Nurse Aide course - See our course catalog Click Here.

Or go to our website Click Here.

No comments:

Post a Comment