July 8, 2015

Tuition Reimbursement Winner for June

Congratulations, David! 

David is our Tuition Reimbursement Winner for June! 

He will be getting a refund from us soon. You could be next!

"
Hi there, my name is David and I am the father of two wonderful children.  Austin, my son is seven and Jocelyn, my daughter, is five.  We live in Agra, Kansas with my loving girlfriend, Nikkie. We enjoy fishing, hunting, camping, swimming,  gardening,  and the outdoors. I am thrilled to be the winner of your reimbursement and plan to use the money to help further my education.  Your staff have been wonderful to work with and I am very pleased with choosing your institute for my education and plan on getting medication aid certified through your course as well.  Thanks for being such a great company."
- David L.

Students registered for a Nurse Aide course will automatically be placed in a monthly drawing to win reimbursement of their course tuition. The monthly drawings will choose one student to win a reimbursement
.

If you want to know how to get in on this Click Here for more information.

Remember, before you can win, you have to register and pay for a Nurse Aide course - See our course catalog Click Here.

Or go to our website Click Here.

1 comment:

  1. I know this gentleman. We met briefly during his clinicals. During his class he seems to have lived up to being a gentle and caring man. Congratulations Dave!!

    ReplyDelete