May 5, 2014

April's Reimbursement Winner for Kansas

Congratulations, Linda B.! 

Linda is our April Tuition Reimbursement Winner for Kansas! 

She will be getting a refund from us soon. You could be next!

"I have been a stay at home foster mom and wife. I decided to take a CNA course online and am now working as a CNA. Loved the classes and clinicals. I have worked at my own pace and have learned alot. I am so excited about being a winner and having my tuition reimbursed. I will be going through wecareonline for my next classes also."
- Linda

Students registered for a Nurse Aide course will automatically be placed in a monthly drawing to win reimbursement of their course tuition. The monthly drawings will choose one student to win a reimbursement.

If you want to know how to get in on this Click Here for more information.

Remember, before you can win, you have to register and pay for a Nurse Aide course - See our course catalog Click Here.

Or go to our website Click Here.

No comments:

Post a Comment